Monday 20 December 2010

New hair

I’m afraid that I don’t have any really good pictures of my hair. I’m not naturally photogenic and I have so far hated ever pic that shoes the hair well, but not my face. My father took these, and at least you get an idea on what it looks like. And you get to see Janne too! I had pincurled it the day before and before I showered I made five big pin curls and then combed it out rather briskly. This is by far the most versatile haircut I have ever had.
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Rowenna said...

Love! So classy and elegant, but looks easy to manage :) Wish my hair would behave so well with me!

Lauren said...

I love it! you look gorgeous :-)

Isis said...

Thank you ladies! I like my hair, it's usually very easy to get to do what I want it to. :)

The Dreamstress said...

Cute hair! And I really like the first picture of you - it looks fantastically period.

Isis said...

Thank you Dreamstress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...